- We’re gonna catch the second line for Uncle Lionel Batiste starting at 5pm at Tuba Fats Square. (Taking the kiddo – this is of cultural significance!!)
- Bastille Day celebrations begin! There will be fireworks on the Mississippi at 9pm.
- Tipitina’s has their regular Foundation Free Friday (free to get in!) with Good Enough for Good Times + Gypsyphonic Disko.
- We’ll be at Rock n Bowl for Bonerama which starts at 8:30.
- 6AM Wake Up!! It’s finally time for the New Orleans version of the Running of the Bulls. Don’t make any excuses – throw on something white; grab a red scarf and jet down to the Sugar Mill to witness the festivities. Oh, don’t forget your camera – it’s a great photo op.
- There’s lots of activities related to Bastille Day across the city; read all about them.
- Recover. Head over to Cafe Atchafalaya or Satsuma Cafe for brunch and to feed the soul.
- Every Sunday, the Hot 8 Brass Band has a standing gig at the Howlin’ Wolf Den. Check it.